Declaration of the War!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

You are absolutely free to call me an insane fanatic. But I at least, have the guts to say that sane people do not make history. They take birth anonymous, attend school and college if they are lucky enough, get a job if they are luckier enough, marry, produce children, retire and then just fade away. Very few know them when they are alive and hardly anyone bothers to remember them when they are no more. I do not seek a life and death like theirs. And thats why I declare my rebellion against the existing system!
Today I declare! I am my destiny. I know my fate. I am one of those who write history. And history is written not by ordinary pen and ink but by blood and iron. So feel free to frolic in your sane world, I am happy with my insanity. I know what am I living for; and what will I die for !

9 comments:

Rohan Nigam said...

Interesting post and quiet unique blog.

funnybunny said...

small but very very effective and thought rendering post. Do keep writing. I am with you, lets bring down the system. :)

The Solitary Writer said...

hey its interesting

and am seeing ur blog for frst time

Anonymous said...

Im proud to say that very few people understand your passion as I do and fewer people know you as I do! :)

Insanity is a virtue... The issues and problems of being sane are many... Apathy being one. People couldn't care less if the neighbour they knew all their life was murdered. I couldn't care less if I came to know that there were riots in some part of the country. Just dont care...

So Insanity is the way to go and I'll be with you through this insanity


Ahhh...My comment became a mini post itself ;) but your post geared me to write all this!!

meswamy said...

i saw ur blog in some orkut comm.


man ur blog is kool

good to see more insane ppl keep in touch if posible

Raj Rishi said...

very nice ...must add more to it

siddhu said...

nice post....& for the first time,u've made me think-being insane is no more a mistake!!!!!!!!

Eternal Rebel said...

Yes !

Be insane ! Revolt against what is wrong. Thats what I will request.

Unknown said...

"And history is written not by ordinary pen and ink but by blood and iron."
It is never ending series. Most of youth thinks that now history is to only read and not to make!!
I am very much excited and really happy to get close to "rebellion against the existing system." And Revolution in India never ended on 1947. It is part of Indian history!! This time it is for us to continue the same!! Kudos to your thought!!